Would you like to work with an inspiring and rewarding company to help make a difference to those who need it, with not only guaranteed hours but also flexibility to suit your needs.
As a Community Care Assistant you will provide personal support to our customers in their own homes. This is a very rewarding role where you will make a big difference.
You will be supporting our customers to live more independently in their own homes.
• Emotional support: friendship, listening and advice
• Household errands: shopping, cleaning, cooking
• Individual care: washing, dressing, taking medication
• Supervision: constant support
• Travel assistance: shopping and appointments
• 28 days paid holiday (pro rata for part time staff)
• Company pension scheme
• Competitive pay
• Contact with regular customers to encourage strong connections
• Full training and opportunity to gain further qualifications
• Guaranteed hours and flexible contracts
• Mileage paid per mile
• Provided with a work phone
No experience necessary as full training is provided; however having previously worked in the domiciliary sector will be advantageous when applying for this role.
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£9.80 per hour
12 months experience in a similar role