Our client has a friendly management team, industry-leading salaries, and the most amazing clients; they do not rush their Care Assistants and give you time to care; their visit times are a minimum of one hour per client, so their staff spends more time caring and less time travelling!
They value and respect all of their care assistants and always remember to say thank you, from thank you cards and phone calls to chocolates, flowers, and Christmas presents.
You would be responsible for meeting their clients' support needs in a way that respects the individual and promotes independence. You would be expected to travel to the client's residence and assist them with daily tasks as agreed upon between the client and the agency.
Care Assistant responsibilities:
• Help with washing & dressing
• Helping clients access the community
• Prompting with medication
• Respite services
• Shopping & meal preparation
• Socialising and leisure activities
• Support with daily routines
What we look for:
• Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
• Positive attitude and Fun outlook
• Thoughtful, loyal, team player
• Caring and sensitive
• Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
• Good communicator
• UK Driving License and access to a car
Care Assistant benefits:
• Weekday £9.75 per hour - Weekend £11.90 per hour - Bank Holiday £19.50 per hour
• Mileage 35p per mile for Care Assistants using their own car
• Pension scheme
• DBS check paid
• Induction training paid
• 28 days holiday including bank holidays
• Free uniform & structured training program
If this sounds like the job for you, click the apply button now to start the process of joining their team!
£9.75 - £19.50 per hour
UK Driving License and access to a car
Perm & Full and part time