Our client is one of the market leaders in providing compassionate and quality led domiciliary care for clients requiring one-to-one care within their own home.
You will be working with a very successful and rewarding company to help make a difference to those who need it, with not only guaranteed hours but also flexibility to suit your needs.
The applicant will travel between customer visits independently, and therefore, owning a reliable vehicle with a full UK driving license is a must for this role.
• Emotional support: friendship, listening and advice
• Household errands: shopping, cleaning, cooking
• Individual care: washing, dressing, taking medication
• Supervision: constant support
• Travel assistance: shopping and appointments
The Promise to Our Carers:
• 28 days paid holiday (pro rata for part time staff)
• Competitive pay
• Contact with regular customers to encourage strong connections
• Full training given
• Guaranteed hours and flexible contracts
• Staff uniform provided
• Mileage paid per mile
• Provided with a work phone
No experience necessary as full training is provided; however having previously worked in the domiciliary sector will be advantageous when applying for this role. You will also need to hold a full UK Driving Licence.
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
You will also need to hold a full UK Driving Licence