Our client is looking to hire Community Care Assistants in Braintree. There is no need for prior experience because full paid training is provided.
You will be a part of a well-established family-run care agency that serves Essex and Suffolk.
What they can offer you as a Care Assistant:
• Work in your local community
• Join a great team working for a highly respected organisation
• Paid induction training with regular updates
• Care certificate & Health and Social Care qualifications
• Free DBS Check (if required)
• Uniforms and PPE provided
• Full or Part Time Hours with flexible shifts to suit you
• Mileage paid dependent on area and travel requirements
• Holiday Pay
• Annual Salary reviews
• Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
• Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £1000 per successful referral
Role Responsibilities as a Care Assistant:
• Helping our Service Users maintain their independence and dignity
• Assisting our Service Users with all aspects of personal care such as dressing, undressing, bathing and toileting
• Supporting with preparing and serving meals
• Maintaining the service user's physical environment including laundry, changing and making beds, tidying and light cleaning duties
They provide care 365 days a year between the hours of 6am to 11pm and split this over 4 shifts (Morning, Lunch, Tea and Bed).
Essential for this role as a Care Assistant:
• Have a naturally caring and compassionate nature
• Be reliable and honest
• Understand the importance of maintaining our Service Users’ dignity and respect
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Car owners - this is essential due to the location of our Service Users
We need people who are dependable, trustworthy, and respectful, and who enjoy making professional connections and spending time with others. Is that you?
£10 - 14.08 per hour
Full and Part-time